At CCYCC we always welcome any volunteers and have the following posts available;
- Mini-bus driver- this post holder must have a D1 on their license and a MIDUS qualification will be paid for by the organisation.
- Admin worker- this post holder must be competent in using Microsoft word and Excel Able to use Cash Register Monday to Friday 3.00-18.00
- Youth worker- this work is mainly during evenings and weekends
- Children’s worker- this work is mainly during afternoons and school holidays
- Community worker- this work is mainly during the daytime
- Allotment Gardener- this work is mainly during the daytime
All of the above posts are subject to the completion of an application form, formal interview, successful DBS background check and an induction into the setting. At CCYCC we value all of our volunteers and look forward to recieving any new applications.
For any further information please contact Sarah Willis on 0151 525 1995 or email email@example.com